WO Workalong Internship Software Technology
ING is looking for Software Technology student
ING Wholesale Banking Robotics team is looking for an enthusiastic Software Technology student with a passion for Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and good coffee. The ideal candidate is looking for a challenge to put knowledge into practice and help us create our services.
The newly formed Robotics Process Automation team is a dynamic new team looking to revolutionise the international processes of ING Wholesale Banking.
We are on a mission to introduce a virtual workforce that will assist our colleagues in improving the ING Client Experience and achieve operational excellence. New technologies enable us to support the international operations teams with unlimited robots to handle peaks and challenging deadlines
We are at the forefront of implementing and experimenting with new technologies that will make ING’s internal operations second to none. To keep this up, we are looking for the right candidate that is excited to learn and make an impact. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects within the Bank.
The challenge for you is to learn how to apply your knowledge in a large International Organisation. This is a chance for you to do meaningful work and make a real impact. Your role is very diverse, and no day will ever be the same.
Your primary tasks/deliverables will be:
- Share and apply your knowledge with the team
- Learn inside an international company
- Create process virtualisations
- Assist the team in creating and supporting Robot Process Automation
Your work environment
We are a small team which will soon expand and grow with the success of our services. The team is young and dynamic, highly international and diverse. We are making use of state of the art technology and facilities. We believe that by connecting with the local and international operations teams, we can increase the speed of INGs service delivery. In your role you will be a deciding factor in achieving this.
- Want to be part of an entrepreneurial team
- Speak and write Dutch & English fluently
- Have experience with Process Automation and Virtualisation
- Want to gain experience in Operational Excellence in a global organisation
Desired skills and experience
- Bachelor Software Technology or equivalent at WO level
- Basic knowledge of Robotics and Artificial Intelligence
- Able to read/write/speak in both Dutch and English
- Must show initiative, creativity, and ability to work independently
- Have a strong interest in IT and you like to work in a creative environment
What we offer
- A fun, creative space to work
- Opportunities to continue working within ING after your internship
- An international atmosphere
- An opportunity to develop and shape your future
- Support from a highly experienced team
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply now and start a great learning opportunity! For more information please contact Michel Smook: +31 6 8363 2625
We are looking forward to your application!
Please note: to do an internship at ING, you need to be registered at an educational institution during the entire period of the internship.