- Opportunity expired:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
WO Meewerkstage Machine Learning (Expired)
ING Wholesale Banking Advanced Analytics (WBAA) / WB Lab is looking for an enthusiastic Computer Science student (WO) with a passion for Big Data Science, Machine Learning and good coffee. The ideal candidates are looking for a challenge to put their Computer Science knowledge into practice and help us inspect the potential of Big Data in combination with machine learning algorithms like neural networks.
Who are we?
The Wholesale Banking Advanced Analytics department develops and integrates next generation technologies. We are also involved in research, development of innovative applications and prototyping. We consist of a small team (~15) working for the IT innovation-division in ING. The team is a mix of starters and veterans and has an entrepreneurial approach.
The Wholesale Banking Advanced Analytics (WBAA) / WB Lab department is at the forefront of implementing and experimenting with new technologies that will make ING’s IT landscape top-notch. To keep this up, we are looking for the right candidate that is excited to learn and make an impact. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects within the WBAA in areas that include Big Data, agile development and developing of test tools for data science systems of WBAA software.
The challenge for you is to learn how to work with different kinds of software and hardware and get the most out of them. This is a chance for you to do meaningful work and make a real impact.
What you will be doing
- Work as a data engineer on different projects within the WBAA
- Build new capabilities for the WBAA
- Push new initiatives towards ING
- Support teams and their projects within ING
- Work with agile techniques
Desired skills and experience
- Bachelor Computer Science or equivalent at WO level
- Programming skills
- Basic knowledge of neural networks and GPU computing
- Interpersonal skills
- Willingness to support others
- Able to read/write/speak in both Dutch and English
- Must show initiative, creativity, and ability to work independently
- Have a strong interest in IT and you like to work in a creative environment
What we offer
- A fun, creative space to work
- Opportunities to continue working within ING after your internship
- An international atmosphere
- An opportunity to develop and shape your future
- Support from a highly experienced IT team
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply now and start a great learning opportunity! For more information please contact Kees van de Fliert: +31 6 83718557
We are looking forward to your application!
Please note: to do an internship at ING, you need to be registered at an educational institution during the entire period of the internship.