Young Graduate IBM Services Center Benelux
Do you want to enhance your technical skills. leverage your technical education, and make a real difference? If you are passionate about technology and want to turn innovation into great solutions for our clients, this is the role for you.
In this role not only will you have the chance to work across a range of business sectors but you will be part of a team of other IT professionals delivering high-quality bespoke solutions to world-class clients. You will be hands-on, gaining an in-depth understanding of IBM’s products, offerings and services. No two days will be the same!
You’ll get involved in a wide range of areas including developing proof of concepts, technical design, writing specifications, building, testing, implementing and supporting applications using programming languages and development tools. This role is a great opportunity for new graduates who want further develop their technical aptitude in a dynamic and fresh environment whilst being part of a global corporation.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or similar studies
• Basic knowledge and interest in IT solution concepts, CRM and/or ERP
• Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language
• Can-do mentality with problem solving and analytical skills
• Pro-active work attitude
• Interest in how technology can be applied to solve business problems of clients and the will to implement these solutions for our clients
Our Ideal Candidate
• Willingness to learn and excellent communication skills
• Has a healthy degree of assertiveness and initiative.
• Thorough and analytical, with capability to apply logic to solve problems.
• Structured, and has a disciplined way of working combined with passion for the business.
What we offer
• Continuous learning
• Ongoing technical education
• A Fun, Vibrant and dynamic environment
• State of the art technology
• Stepping stone towards via one of the world leading ICT companies