Are you looking for a Graduation internship in a fast growing start-up? Did you study abroad and fell in love with the international environment? Do you like dynamic challenges?
- Start date: February 1st 2018 (flexible)
- End date: 31st of August 2018 (flexible)
- 24-32 hours/week (preference for 32 hours/week)
- Please note that any research/school related work must be done outside of these work hours. ***
- HousingAnywhere.com is an online startup that provides a platform that helps students & landlords renting out rooms to and from each other, while they go abroad for an internship or study abroad semester. We are scaling our business rapidly and its on the way of becoming the biggest platform for accommodation for international students in the world
- During this internship, you have the chance to work either in a marketing, customer solutions, or business development role. Depending on the role, you will be in charge of helping us grow in the Dutch market. Please take the time to look at all the descriptions of our current internships available on our job board: www.housinganywhere.com/jobs
- For your graduation assignment, you are able to chose the topic of your choice depending on what your focus is. This will be discussed later on during the interview, but please mention it in your application as well
Characteristics we are looking for in our Graduation Interns:
- Language: you should be able to speak English on an above-average level and you should be native or fluent in Dutch.
- Motivated and ready for a challenge!: Although this is a part-time graduation internship, you will still be required to put in dedicated work towards our mission.
- Achiever: You are a go getter! Someone that strives to achieve all your goals and targets.
- Performance oriented: You have to focus on the activities that makes an impact on what we do. You have the ability to select them and take relevant actions accordingly.
- Entrepreneurial: We expect you to be independent, ambitious, and a challenge lover. You have a positive attitude on the job and a strong self confidence in delivering results.
- Structured: The ability to work in a structured manner. You will need to work according to specific checklists and develop them yourself if they do not yet exist.
- Persistent: A central characteristic of our team is persistence. In Housing Anywhere we believe that persistence is the driver of our growth and success.
- Productive and motivated worker: We need someone who is a hard worker and is really passionate about Housing Anywhere. You will work 40 hours a week, but should Housing Anywhere grow much more rapidly than expected, we are looking for people who are willing to go the extra mile. Be prepared to work a weekend shift occasionally.
- Energetic, optimistic and imaginative power: We are looking for someone who can motivate their teammates no matter what happens!
- You get to work in the amazing city of Rotterdam in an office with an amazing view! If you're looking for a city that is always packed with new things to discover, amazing architecture, a strong international community, this is the perfect place for you! On top of this, you are one train ride away from Amsterdam and The Hague!
- Join a dynamic and quickly growing startup-- enjoy the startup atmosphere with low hierarchies and early responsibilities. This is the ideal learning environment for you if you already are or are thinking about becoming an entrepreneur. Even if your aim is “just” to make a good career, our growing team is looking today for the leader of tomorrow.
- You will develop your sales, negotiation, leadership, and business communication skills. This is not your average internship: You are directly responsible for what happens in your target country.
- Our team consists of over 100 people, with 20 nationalities. with most people in our office aged between 20-30 years old. Having this experience of working in an international work environment will be a good element to have on your CV.
- If you like working with us, and we like working with you, we might offer you a full-time contract after your internship!
- Minimum of 6 months: The internship allowance will depend on how many days/week you are able to dedicate to the internship itself (not counting your school work)5 days/week: 650€/month4 days/week: 500€/month3 days/week: 350€/month
We appreciate everyone's application and thank you for your interest in working with Housing Anywhere. However, due to the high volume of applications we receive for all of our positions, only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.