Entrepreneur in residence
Holland Startup is currently looking for an ENTREPRENEUR IN RESIDENCE.
Together with the team you will work on different startup ideas. Using LEAN Startup methodology, you will iteratively test and (in)validate existing ideas in the market. When you have found and validated an idea you love, you will become co-founder of your startup. On each assignment you will drive business model adaptations and specific functions ranging from product development, online marketing, supply management to operations amongst others.
Qualified candidates must have the following attributes:
- Academic background
- Demonstrated leadership roles in a professional or academic context
- Entrepreneurial experience (or ambitions) in the digital space (internet business)
- Ambition and the drive to perform at the top of your game consistently
- Independent, flexible and fast with executionAbility to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills with a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Professional fluency in English (Dutch is not necessary but always nice)
Besides these attributes make sure you:
- Live in The Netherlands, preferably close to or in Utrecht. We believe in proximity when it comes to building startups so we highly prefer people that live in Utrecht.
- Have a long term VISA or hold a European passport. We are not able to facilitate VISA processing if you do not already have one.
- Have no more than 3 years of work experience
Holland Startups validation team is continuously testing multiple projects simultaneously. Thus, this position is both challenging and extremely rewarding with clear impact on the venture building process. You will obtain the broadest digital-business experience and contribute to building all the functional components of a successful digital company. You will be part of an international team of ambitious builders and makers who truly love what they do.
We attract and retain the best talent, period. In order to assess your competencies and skills we would ask you send your CV, a motivation letter and any portfolio work you would like to showcase. Apply through the form below or preferably by emailing email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing your work in action!