Do you want to build your own startup? Join us as an Entrepreneur in Residence!
Holland Startup is currently looking for an ENTREPRENEUR IN RESIDENCE.
As an Entrepreneur in Residence you will work on developing your own startup concept which you will become a co-founder of upon incorporation. Using the LEAN Startup methodology, you will iteratively test and (in)validate ideas in the market. When you have found and validated a concept you love, you will become co-founder of your startup.
Qualified candidates must have the following attributes:
- Academic background
- Demonstrated leadership roles in a professional or academic context.
- Entrepreneurial experience (or ambitions) in the digital space (internet business).
- Ambition and the drive to perform at the top of your game consistently.
- Independent, flexible and fast executor.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills with a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Professional fluency in English (Dutch is not necessary but always nice).
Besides these attributes make sure you:
- Live in The Netherlands, preferably close to or in Utrecht. We believe in proximity when it comes to building startups so we highly prefer people that live in Utrecht.
- Have a long term VISA (4+ years) or hold a European passport. We are not able to facilitate VISA processing if you do not already have one.
- Have no more than 3 years of work experience
This position is both challenging and extremely rewarding with a clear focus on the venture building process. You will obtain the broadest digital-business experience and contribute to building all the functional components of a successful digital company. You will be part of an international group of founders and venture builders who truly love what they do.
We attract and retain the best talent, period. In order to assess your competencies and skills we ask you send us your CV, a motivation letter and any portfolio work you would like to showcase. Apply through the form below or preferably by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about us and the position read our one pager on the Entrepreneur in Residence position.
We look forward to seeing your work in action!