Marketing Intern Promotional Support (Pattex)
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
The Adhesive Technologies Division is known for brands as Rubson, Pattex, Perfax, Loctite, Pritt and it holds a leading market position worldwide with its brand-name continuously expanding. The marketing department works closely with the Sales and Trade Marketing departments and Henkel provides its interns with the ideal learning environment for their future career in FMCG.
What we offer:
- Work with experienced marketers on various product launches and product promotions
- Development of promotional materials such as consumer and sales folders and supervision of online media campaigns
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations for various sales meetings, analysis and evaluations of sales, market shares, competition, etc.
- Contribute to day-to-day activities within the department
Who we are looking for
- Academic degree in business/economics with strong interest in marketing and (online) media in the field of Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English
- Enthusiastic, creative person who thinks in terms of solutions
- Analytical skills and a sense for facts and figures
- Perfect knowledge of the MS Office Package (especially MS Excel)
- Available for 6 months as of September 2016
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career