International Operations Analyst
London, United Kingdom
Reporting into Director of Operations Technology, you'll support planning and delivering Operational improvement projects across the HelloFresh supply chain, globally. This could include; improving efficiency, implementing new supply chain IT solutions, rolling out new innovations and providing the Operations team with critical data and analytics.
The international role will be based in our London office and will involve travel to our local operations teams in Berlin, Sydney, Toronto and Amsterdam.
What you’ll do:
- Project Implementation – working cross functionally, you’ll be responsible for implementing new operational projects and the roll out of Operations Development Projects
- Analysis and problem solving – you’ll be tasked with identifying problems to solve within the Operations team and evaluative the impact of changes on key KPI’s
- Developing processes and tools including; writing operational procedures, developing Excel tools and working with Global IT teams on developing software solutions
- Strategy and Planning – you’ll support the development of Business Cases for new projects and as well as producing the resulting project plans
Who you are:
- You have an analytical Degree (2:1 and above) in Engineering, Mathematics, Sciences or Economics from a top-tier university, with Mathematics A Level (or equivalent) Grade A or above
- You have an outstanding level of numerical and analytical thinking with a very logical approach
- You have extensive hands-on experience working with Excel at an advanced level, with the aspiration to expand your skills to other data analytical tools such as SQL and Tableau
- You are passionate about the ability of data to change a business, and how numbers can be transformed into key business insight
- You are highly motivated by a fast-paced culture of continuous feedback, growth and healthy debate
- You work hands on and are happy to be the "go-to" person for anything