HEINEKEN is a proud, independent global brewer committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder’s family name – Heineken® - is available in almost every country on the globe and is the world’s most valuable international premium beer brand. The Company’s aim is to be a leading brewer in each of the markets in which it operates and to have the world’s most valuable brand portfolio. HEINEKEN wants to win in all markets with Heineken® and with a full brand portfolio in markets of choice. The Company is present in over 70 countries and operates more than 165 breweries. HEINEKEN is Europe’s largest brewer and the world’s third largest by volume. HEINEKEN is committed to the responsible marketing and consumption of its more than 250 international premium, regional, local and specialty beers and ciders. The number of people employed is over 85,000 worldwide.
A career with HEINEKEN offers great challenges combined with exciting opportunities to own and grow your career in line with your aspirations.
The core purpose of Global Corporate Relations (GCR) is to build and protect the reputation on the HEINEKEN Company within the challenging environment in which the beer category operates. The Global Communications Team plays a critical role in this. In order to communicate effectively we have got a variety of internal and external communication channels. We constantly refresh & improve these channels & provide engaging content for them. We need your support on the management of all current and future channels as well as ad hoc projects.
• Writing and publishing content – in English
• Support on the creation of visuals/videos/infographics etc.
• Manage and execute the content improvements schedule on our company website
• Manage several (internal & external) mailboxes
• Support new and on-going projects, e.g. campaigns
Experience / skills required:
• Excellent written & verbal communications skills
• Strong project management skills, organisation & attention to detail
• Social Media Savvy
• Fluency in English language
• Be resourceful and able to work independently
• Confident to manage own projects
• Proactive and can-do attitude
Your working conditions
Start date: ASAP
Duration internship: 6-9 months
Number of days per week: 5
Location: Amsterdam Headoffice
If you are interested please send in your application via the 'apply' button.
Please note that all interns must be enrolled at a university for the entire duration of the internship. You will need to provide a proof of enrolment with your application. Applications without this will not be considered.