ViiV Supply Chain Officer
Brentford, United Kingdom
Degree Requirements: Must be on track for a 2.1 (or above) in an undergraduate degree.
You will have completed a minimum of 2 years of an undergraduate degree, but will not have graduated at the start of your placement.
Location: GSK House (Brentford)
Detailed description and scope of the role:
The successful student will be part of a small team within ViiV Healthcare Supply Chain that is responsible for managing +£200 million spend which supports delivery of £3 billion of revenue.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
• Lead weekly supply governance meetings with Supply Chain shareholders
• Be the main point of contact within Supply Chain for commercial shipments of existing products and work with Customers and Suppliers to manage supply and resolve issues
• Generate weekly reports to support ViiV Supply Chain performance management and be the single point of contact in the team for business system queries (for example SAP)
• Provide reporting to support key monthly performance business meetings
• Coordinate the bi-monthly Supply Chain Risk Management meeting
• Provide demand management and supply chain analysis involving forecasting / capacity reviews of finished products and APIs
• Provide support for the introduction of new products in diverse global markets from initial market enquiry to first delivery
• Support Access to Medicine (ATM) tenders
o Ensure clarity on ATM and Not for Profit Pricing with GSK, ViiV commercial and ViiV Government Affairs
o Discuss tender proposals with commercial lead and with the GSK logistics group
o Manage the donation programmes from a supply perspective
• Support adhoc Supply Chain Issue Management projects and implement improvements
The role will involve interface with GSK, Pfizer and Shionogi as well as with other third party manufacturers and supply organisations, local operating companies/customers in many International markets, regulatory support functions, Finance and ViiV Healthcare’s Government Affairs group.
Find out more about ViiV Healthcare: viivhealthcare.com
Additional Details: PLEASE NOTE: The interview date for successful applicants is expected to take place in early 2018.