- Expired opportunity:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
Corporate Traineeship Business & IT (Deleted)
Corporate Traineeship Business & IT
The assignments you will do as Business & IT trainee are challenging and diverse. You will be assigned to two assignments of one year each, in which you will apply the newest technologies to optimize and standardize operational processes. Excellent change management and maintaining strong relations with all stakeholders are of vital importance in these assignments. As Business & IT trainee you are challenged to find distinctive solutions to complex issues the business is dealing with.
The IT department is extensively involved in changes within the organization. IT is constantly trying to improve process efficiency and to create added value for the business. As Business & IT trainee you form the crucial link between the Business and IT. The IT department is repositioning itself to be a strategic business partner within FrieslandCampina. Our IT department is very internationally oriented. You will work in a dynamic environment with colleagues from many different countries.
- At the start of the traineeship you have a completed WO master degree
- You will receive your master degree this year or have obtained your (short) first work experience
- We are looking for students who have actively developed themselves during their studies, for example through internships, international experience and/or active participation in a student association
- We are not looking for hardcore, technical IT students, but affinity with IT is important. You have for instance built websites or done a Digital Marketing internship.
- A competitive salary and good fringe benefits
- A personal development program in which you will have a mentor from the business, several fixed training sessions and a personal training budget
- A trainee group with which you will regularly take part in both professional and social activities
- The possibility to quickly build a large network within the organization
At FrieslandCampina, our passion to get more out of milk and help consumers grow and develop is shared by our 21,000 employees. Every day we reach millions of people in over a hundred countries worldwide with more than 30 brands. FrieslandCampina is a unique FMCG and B2B multinational. We are unique because our suppliers, our member dairy farmers, are also our owners. With annual revenue of 11.3 billion euro, FrieslandCampina is one of the world’s largest diary companies.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? And would you like to work for FrieslandCampina? Apply for the Corporate Traineeship Business & IT no later than December 4. If you have any questions about the position above, please contact campus recruiter Leanne van Nuenen email@example.com.