Supply Chain Engineer Paid Internship
Picnic is the world’s fastest growing online supermarket with a unique business model and a highly engaged customer base. Our mission is to make grocery shopping simple, fun, and affordable for everyone. Beyond that, we love working towards a greener future by using cutting-edge warehouse technologies and running a 100% electrical fleet of delivery vans.
We have an awesome start-up culture where everything you do matters! It's an environment where you can develop yourself super-fast and get the freedom to create your own future. Our canal-facing office with roof terrace is in the centre of Amsterdam. Here we work very hard but we have also a lot of fun together. As Supply Chain Engineer Intern your responsibility is to continue our fast-pace growing start-up touching many aspects of the business!
- Execute projects to design and improve the distribution process.
- Make the supply chain capacity scalable by designing the necessary systems & hardware.
- Create insight in the performance of the entire supply chain.
- Create and execute projects that reduce supply chain costs.
- Work and learn together with our talented team.
You are an effective organizer and planner.
You are hands-on and take initiative to build things that have immediate purpose.
- You are a real team player with superb communication skills.
- You always seek to excel in your performances and make it a point to deliver high quality work.
- You thrive in a rapidly evolving work environment.
- Pursuing a Master’s degree in Engineering, Econometric or equivalent field of education.
- Preferably you have some experience working with automated systems.
- Preferably living in the region of Amsterdam & holder of EU work permit.
Interested? Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Roline Spijkervet)