- Opportunity expired:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
Category Management Paid Internship (Expired)
Picnic is the world’s fastest growing online supermarket with a unique business model and a highly engaged customer base. Our mission is to make grocery shopping simple, fun, and affordable for everyone. Beyond that, we love working towards a greener future by using cutting-edge warehouse technologies and running a 100% electrical fleet of delivery vans.
We have an awesome start-up culture where everything you do matters! It's an environment where you can develop yourself super-fast and get the freedom to create your own future. Our canal-facing office with roof terrace is in the centre of Amsterdam. Here we work very hard but we have also a lot of fun together. As Category Management Intern your responsibility is to continue our fast-pace growing start-up touching many aspects of the business!
- Weekly mutations in both assortment and pricing.
- Supporting the sales, prognoses and optimization of the assortments.
- Making sure that all product content (from visuals to ingredient declarations) are perfectly inserted in the Picnic app.
- Keeping track of the market and all other developments relevant for our business.
- You are hands-on and take initiative to build things that have immediate purpose.
- You are a real team player with superb communication skills.
- You always seek to excel in your performances and make it a point to deliver high quality work.
- You thrive in a rapidly evolving work environment.
- You are very much focused on details while keeping a high-level overview of the problem.
- You are true FMG lover. Working in the fast-paced world of retail excites you.
- Pursuing a Bachelor/Master’s degree focussed on Marketing, Business, Economics or a similar field of education.
- Preferably living in the region of Amsterdam & holder of EU work permit
Interested? Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com (Roline Spijkervet)