- Expired opportunity:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
Business Developer Paid Internship (Deleted)
Picnic is the world’s fastest growing online supermarket with a unique business model and a highly engaged customer base. Our mission is to make grocery shopping simple, fun, and affordable for everyone. Beyond that, we love working towards a greener future by using cutting-edge warehouse technologies and running a 100% electrical fleet of delivery vans.
We have an awesome start-up culture where everything you do matters! It's an environment where you can develop yourself super-fast and get the freedom to create your own future. Our canal-facing office with roof terrace is in the centre of Amsterdam. Here we work very hard but we have also a lot of fun together. As Business Developer Intern your responsibility is to continue our fast-pace growing start-up touching many aspects of the business!
- Develop new marketing & sales formats to foster market growth.
- To get to know our customers by researching their preferences, motivations and (buying) behavior in detail.
- Create, test and improve new business services using an agile approach.
- Develop unique campaigns, attend and assist during events.
- You are hands-on and take initiative to build things that have immediate purpose.
- You are a real team player with superb communication skills.
- You always seek to excel in your performances and make it a point to deliver high. quality work.
- You thrive in a rapidly evolving work environment.
- You are an effective organizer and planner.
- Pursuing a Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Human Resources or similarfield of education.
- Demonstrated interest in the field of business (development)
Background/knowledge or completion of courses in marketing/sales preferred—but not required
Preferably living in the region of Amsterdam & holder of EU work permit
Interested? Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Roline Spijkervet)