Dutch Speaker for Business Development Position (Intern-to-permanent) - London Office
London, United Kingdom
Who are we?
We are a young and dynamic fintech lender to high-net-worth individuals, entrepreneurs and corporates. With our flexible, efficient and competitive approach to lending we help small businesses grow and prosper. By taking advantage of new technology platforms we make business loans more flexible, accessible and efficient for a wide range of businesses and high-net-worth individuals. We just reached £57m in lending and are very excited about our future. To find out more about us: www.fiduciam.co.uk
We are looking for a motivated person to join us for 4-6 months in our London officestarting in July/August 2017. The role will consist of two main parts; portfolio management and business development / credit underwriting. Duties will consist of:
• Analysing loan applications and drafting loan proposals;
• Applying risk-metrics to applications;
• Liaising directly with lawyers and brokers to obtain all required documentation and develop an in-depth understanding of each transaction;
• Performing fraud and know-your-customer (KYC) checks;
• Calculating NAV on our current portfolio;
• Stress testing the current portfolio and extracting meaningful metrics to use in statistics;
• Organising, filing and keeping track of all applications and outstanding loans;
• Preparing marketing material aimed at the Dutch market;
• Assisting with origination – we expect you to communicate professionally with prospective and existing investors and borrowers.
• Highly organised, dedicated, results-focused and demonstrating attention to detail;
• Analytical – a degree in math, statistics, engineering, risk, finance, law, real estate or business;
• Hands-on, motivated and proactive;
• An excellent communicator both written and verbal in English and Dutch;
• Entrepreneurial in your approach and be willing to help in setting up systems and processes that will allow us to scale our business;
• Proficient in Excel and other productivity IT tools;
• Hungry to learn and push your boundaries in an early stage start-up;
• Eligible to work in the UK.
What you get:
• Opportunity to work in a dynamic team in the fintech industry in one of its prime hubs (London!);
• Extensive experience and exposure – we are a young, dynamic and still growing company and you will be working side-by-side with people with impressive industry experience;
• Competitive salary.
We are looking for someone with a good work ethic, plenty of enthusiasm and a personality that will fit within the existing team. If interested, please send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.