- Opportunity expired:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
Junior PPC Executive - Dutch Speaking (Expired)
London, United Kingdom
Festicket is transforming the way music fans discover and book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. Our platform revolutionises the music festival industry by offering an end-to-end experience for music travellers through an efficient two-sided marketplace for 500+ music festivals across 40 different countries! In three short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform.
Furthermore, we've just announced Series B funding - https://techcrunch.com/2016/06/30/festicket-let-it... - and now we're looking to grow the Festicket Family!
- Implement, Optimise and manage paid search campaigns
- Ensure PPC campaigns are up and optimised according best practice guidelines
- Manage medium to large-sized PPC budgets Based on ROAS
- Ensure Conversion rate and ROAS optimisation based on targets
- Reporting to the Head of Performance Marketing to ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the digital marketing strategy
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends
- Analyse and recommend based on results
- A/B testing at scale on Landing pages, copy, market segmentation, Bid optimisation...
- Management of display activities & remarketing.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- 6 months of experience in a similar role (agency or client-side) or recent graduate.
- Proven track record in driving successful paid search, paid social, display campaigns
- Knowledge of paid search platforms (google, Yahoo, Bing, Double-click,...)
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for digital marketing in general
- Effective communication and reporting skills
- Microsoft excel ninja
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Love Music & Festivals
- Economics / computer science background (highly desirable)
- Coding skills (highly desirable)
We’re a team of 80 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow.
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office and then planning to head out for a night out.
Benefits also include:
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Free tickets for music festivals worldwide
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Regular team lunches
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
Value driven start-up culture