- Expired opportunity:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
CRM and Hands On Intern (Deleted)
We are a small start-up that designs, produces and markets leather goods with
integrated Bluetooth trackers. Ekster Wallets introduced RFID blocking smart
wallets with the fastest card access experience on the market. Our two-way tracking
feature prevents you from ever losing your wallet or phone again.
During our first year, we reached $1m in revenue. As we are experiencing hyper growth, we are looking for “the best of the best” to join our small and young team.
You will have the opportunity to pitch in on a broad range of responsibilities given
the company’s rapid growth. The ideal candidate is a team player who is process
driven and highly detail oriented, yet cares about continuous improvement and is
always striving to make things better.
Own the customer support process:
• Manage customer relationships and communications.
• Manage return and exchanges process
• Assist in organizing/monitoring the Fulfillment process
• Handle all returns & refunds
• Assist with ad hoc projects and other process improvement initiatives
• Support strategic planning & new upcoming Kickstarter campaign designs
• Assist with day to day in and around the office (e.g. marketing, operations, etc.)
• Assist with social media management
• Assist with research (competitors, partners, marketing, etc.)
• Extraordinary organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Apps
• Photoshop and Illustrator are a big a plus