- Expired opportunity:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
Design Intern (Deleted)
EKSTER is in the space of optimizing every day carry. Creating leather products such as wallets, key, phone & laptop cases among others.
Founded in 2015, by Olivier Momma and Rick Scharnigg, we grew to 5 people and USD $1mln+ revenue in the first year focusing on e-commerce distribution channels.
In December 2015 we have successfully introduced the EKSTER Wallet, RFID blocking smart wallets with a fast card-access mechanism and a tracker inside. The two-way tracking feature prevents you from ever losing your wallet or phone again once paired though our app. During our crowdfunding campaigns we exceeded our goals significantly selling over 10.000 units in the first year.
Ekster was initially only tailored to men’s wallets but currently, we are in the process of designing new innovative products that we plan to launch later this year. As well as a product line targeted to the female demographics.
As we are currently experiencing rapid growth, we are looking for “the most capable” to join our small and young team. As a member of the team, the intern is responsible for giving a professional and properly designed touch to a broad range of deliverables.
The ideal candidate is a team player who is result driven and highly detail oriented, yet cares about continuous improvement and is always striving to make things better. The Ideal candidate is enthusiastic about design, able to easily create and develop collections in tune with the latest trends, a self-starter and excellent at communicating with clients. Ideally, with a good sense of graphics for packaging and prints and an understanding of manufacturing constraints.
- Improve current products and help develop new accessories
-Create a women’s variant/product line of the EKSTER wallet.
- Create content for branding and upcoming campaigns
- Improve current designs and products
- Design new features and additions
- Design new products Content creation for online/social media campaigns
- Content creation for print
- Effective planning and organizational skills. Able to meet hard deadlines
- Great communication skills (visual, verbal, and written)
- A portfolio that demonstrates ability to communicate the production and design of products
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign skills & proficiency
- Have fun, inspire and support the team, and ensure we are all building something we can all be proud to be a part of.