Register to connect with Dynamic Credit and discover which companies want to connect with you.Sign up
Alternative Fixed Income
Analyst Mortgage Loan Investments
Dynamic Credit is an investment management and advisory firm specializing in mortgage loans, loan portfolios, structured credit, derivatives and illiquid assets. Founded in 2003, Dynamic Credit has offices in New York, Amsterdam and Jakarta.
Dynamic Credit performs active portfolio management over portfolios of structured credit and corporate credit and we are active in the management of portfolios of (direct) mortgages.
In addition, Dynamic Credit has completed over 75 advisory projects, analysing EUR 300+ billion of structured products and whole loans for a variety of clients ((investment)banks, insurance companies, pension funds, private equity firms, hedge funds, governments, etc.).
Opportunities at Dynamic credit, Amsterdam office
Dynamic Credit is looking for analysts for the Amsterdam office to join our mortgage team. The mortgage team currently manages over EUR 6 billion in commitments. We offer a steep learning curve and the opportunity to work closely with the analysts and portfolio managers as a full member of the team. You will focus on various projects, ranging from working on performance reporting, pricing of mortgage pools for our clients to running models and scenarios for advisory projects and client pitch presentations. For this position, we are looking for people who have good quantitative skills as well as the ability to independently solve new problems.
Please note that even though our company is very international, for this position we are looking exclusively for people fluent in Dutch.
· Support portfolio managers and analysts
· Assist in the setup of asset management mandates
· Provide transaction advice to buyers and sellers in portfolio transactions
· Assist in the setup of securitization transactions
· Analyse and price mortgage loan pools
· Maintenance of valuation models and allocation algorithms
· Research market developments and model improvements
· Creating performance portfolio reports for our current clients
· Fluency in Dutch and English (oral and written)
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong analytical skills to understand the complexities of our business
· An independent reasoning able to challenge viewpoints
· Experience with Excel
· Knowledge of VBA/SQL
· Matlab knowledge is a plus
· A fast growing, professional and flat organisation
· Competitive salaries and benefits
· An organisation where initiatives are appreciated and responsibilities can and should be taken.
· A dynamic and challenging environment with room for entrepreneurship
· A good work atmosphere.
Applications package: CV, cover letter, grades list
For applications or more information please contact:
email@example.com | +31 20 7704 876