- Expired opportunity:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
Dutch Analytics is looking for Software Developers! (Deleted)
About Dutch Analytics
Dutch Analytics is a fast-growing software start-up specializing in predictive maintenance solutions. We combine state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms with unique data sources. Working closely together with clients, we pursue the powerful combination of domain expertise together with our algorithms. Being a start-up enables us to be flexible and innovative in our search for the best solutions for our clients.
You are an experienced (object oriented) programmer who will play an important role in developing our product. Together with other team members you will be working on a Python based data analysis framework and help to further define its architecture. This way you have the possibility to contribute significantly and really make a change!
- HBO or WO background
- A skilled object-oriented programmer (preferably Python)
- You can speak either Dutch or English fluently but must be able to write in English
- Experience with databases is good
- Experience with cloud solutions such as Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure is better
- Experience with big data is great
- Linux know how helps
- An affinity with machine learning would be an asset
- We use GIT, do you to?
- You strive for excellence
- You are a team player
- Years of service is less important what counts is what you have done. Show us what and how you have done it!
An inspiring start-up environment where you have the opportunity to develop your skills and implement your ideas. We are a divers team of ambitious, creative and open-minded people.
We use the Scrum methodology for developing the product and the business. Besides our daily Scrum meeting you are free to determine your own working schedule.
3-5 days a week.
For two months with the option to be extended, you can start right away.
For more information about Dutch Analytics go to www.dutchanalytics.com.
For questions please contact Lilian via lilian[at]dutchanalytics.com .