- Opportunity expired:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
Supplier Delivery Reliability Internship (Expired)
As a Bachelor intern for DSM Engineering Plastics, you will be responsible for carrying on a process improvement project in the Purchasing and Supply Chain field.DSM Engineering has 3 European production sites with large inbound and outbound material transportation. For the inbound flows we are looking for an intern that can improve the management of on time delivery of the suppliers.
1. Describe current way of working on inbound orders on the 3 production sites
2. Determine best practice way of working
3. Train all team members to adapt the standard best practice way of working
4. Set-up Dashboard in excel to track on time delivery
5. Set-up review cycle to analyze on time delivery and define and drive actions for improvement
You will report directly to the Purchasing Manager Europe responsible for the sourcing of all raw materials. You will closely with the other sponsors of this assignment. The Supply Chain DirectorEurope of DSM Engineering Plastics, the 3 Site Logistics Managers of the production sites involved.Further details of the project are confidential and will be disclosure when you get started.
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:· Bachelor student in Supply Chain or Operations· Experience with processes· High analytical skills· Strong conceptual skills
Duration: 4-6 months