Dialog Semiconductor is a leading provider of integrated circuits (ICs) that power mobile devices and the Internet of Things. Dialog solutions are integral to some of today’s leading mobile devices and the enabling element for increasing performance and productivity on the go. From making smartphones more power efficient and shortening charging times, enabling home appliances to be controlled from anywhere, to connecting the next generation of wearable devices, Dialog’s decades of experience and world-class innovation help manufacturers get to what’s next.
Dialog operates a fabless business model and is a socially responsible employer pursuing many programs to benefit the employees, community, other stakeholders and the environment we operate in. Dialog Semiconductor plc is headquartered in London with a global sales, R&D and marketing organization. In 2016, it had approximately $1.198 billion in revenue and was one of the fastest growing European public semiconductor companies. It currently has approximately 1,810 employees worldwide. The company is listed on the Frankfurt (FWB: DLG) stock exchange (Regulated Market, Prime Standard, ISIN GB0059822006) and is a member of the German TecDax index.
For more information, visit dialog-semiconductor.com.
• Conception and definition of innovative and efficient test strategies for our mixed-signal ICs in close collaboration with our design teams and Design for Test Department
• Design and development of both software and hardware for our state-of-the-art mixed-signal automated test systems
• Support Design verification and silicon characterization in co-operation with design team and product engineering
• Implementation, correlation and release of a reliable test solution at our Asian subcontractors and support of mass production ramp
• Maintenance and improvement of production test setups during product lifetime
What we are looking for
• Degree in Electronics, Computer Science or equivalent
• Preferrably first experience with PMIC/Audio related design blocks and corresponding test methods
• Programming skills in C/VBA
• Motivated to work with international and cross-functional teams
• Fluent written and verbal English is essential
Dialog in Swindon
Working in our newly refurbished Swindon design centre, you will benefit from best in class facilities alongside some of the world’s leading engineers in mixed signal IC design. It’s a truly international environment where your ability is recognised, rewarded and challenged on a daily basis. You will work with cutting-edge technologies with some of our largest customers that lead the way in developing ICs for the latest Smartphones, Tablet PCs, Portable media devices and wireless audio. Swindon has continuously been at the forefront of engineering technology and with good travel links to London, Bristol and Bath, It is well known for its green areas and outdoor family activities. There is plenty to discover across the West Country.