As an Inside Sales Account Manager you will be responsible for selling Dell's full product and service lines to our partners in the Channel. Solution and relationship focused are a key factor for this role.
- Manage all aspects of the customer relationships
- Works effectively in a team environment
- Focuses on passionate delivery of a positive and rewarding customer experience
- Increase business penetration
- Retention/Development focuses on maintaining and expanding business relationships/market share with existing customers
- Acquisition focuses on identifying, targeting, qualifying and closing new business opportunities
- Focuses on out-bound sales campaigns and efficiently completing/closing the sales; must work effectively and closely with the necessary resources and field to meet sales objectives
- Challenging and progressive work environment
- Strong national as well as international professional network
- A work environment in growth with many new colleagues and large diversity
- A team with a high level of energy and motivation to win
- You will be running your own development plan from day one
- Excellent terms of employment such as training, sales bonuses schemes, pension and employee discount on computer equipment
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch is required
- Excellent customer focus and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, planning and analysis skills
- Strong business acumen
- Strong time management skills
- Must be a team player
At Dell we encourage diversity and welcome applications from all candidates regardless of race, gender, religion and place of origin.
Please submit your CV and motivation letter in Dutch or English on jobs.dell.com
The environment at Dell is characterized by high speed, structure and a winning culture. We set high goals for ourselves, and if you surpass them you will be compensated far beyond average. If you thrive with a varied work day, where circumstances may change on a daily basis, you should consider the opportunities at Dell. Our organizational structure is reflected in our physical environment; we all work in an open office landscape. The tone is straight forward and we have fun.