Business Intelligence Internship
Business Intelligence Internship
Are you interested in developing your reporting skills and work with data to answer business problems?
As part of the CCO Reporting team you are responsible for providing DLL with accurate, reliable and up-to-date management information and analysis that enables the organization to make data driven and fact based decisions. The team closely collaborates with business and technical domains (IT) and acts as a ‘bridge’ between the two for developing reports & tools.
Business Intelligence Intern is a 5-6 months internship position for anyone with an interest in data and technology. By gathering and organizing data, developing queries and intuitive reports and tools, you will help ensure that regular reporting activities are executed timely and decisions at all levels of the organization are guided by available information. You will work under close supervision of members of the Business Intelligence department.
- A team player
- Passionate about data
- A-Z realize of report- or tool development or modifications: requirement gathering, design, development, testing, roll out, implementation, support, documentation etc.
- Communicate with stakeholders from multiple disciplines, countries and business domains.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and present outcome of analysis to various stakeholders.
- Write SQL queries directly against tables in SQL Server, and access other sources of data to gather, analyze, and present information.
- Perform testing and validation of deliverables provided by Business Intelligence department.
- Execute and supporting recurring reporting activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You have the following skills
- Education in Business Information Technology, statistics, data analysis or related field in progress (Master studies are a plus).
- Strong affinity with programming; SQL server and VBA are a plus.
- Experience in working with MS Office tools (Excel/ Access); other BI tools are plus (Hyperion, ClickView, Tableau).
- Affinity with analysis and interpretation of information and reporting, familiarity working with large datasets.
- An eye for a detail and focus on quality
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
An open and informal international culture. DLL is all about people. We are an open minded organization with a professionally challenging yet informal working environment, where you can reach your full potential. We believe your talent can add great value to our skills. In return we offer you the opportunity to gain experience in an international environment within our leading global finance company.
DLL people are passionate. Though we’re a global leader in financial solutions, we see our role as more than just lending money. It’s about helping businesses find opportunities to grow. We know our decisions have a direct impact on communities, families, individuals and the environment. This is why we always strive to see what really counts for people.
We’re proud of our know-how and team (9 sector specialisms, local teams in 36 countries, 5,600 colleagues). But it’s how we do things—and why—that sets us apart.
Then we’d love to hear from you! Please apply via the apply button before July 3th. For more information you can contact Recruiter Sonja Brouwer via 06-53476754.
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. We advise you to apply online via our career website.
- We can only consider students who are enrolled at a school during the whole internship period.
- Students on work placement are paid a work placement allowance.
- Start date can be discussed.
All applicants will be contacted after closing date.