- Expired opportunity:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
Graduate Analyst - Retail and Cosumer Goods (Deleted)
As a Graduate Analyst in Retail and Consumer Goods vertical you will become part of the account team for a large global customer specialized in HealthTech and Lighting Solutions. You become part of the account team that is responsible for delivering and growing the business.
In this role you start with the following responsibilities:
- Point of Contact for all timehire requirements
- Support the account team during forecasting and billing cycles
- Support and drive BID's
- Improve the quality of bid responses
- Communicator between different cultures and locations
Within the Retail and Consumer Goods there are many career opportunities. In the first years of your career you will discover if you would like to grow into a Delivery Management role (Project or Program management) or an account managing role (Engagement Manager, Account Manager or Client Partner).
TRAINING SUPPORT AND COACHING
Prior to starting your client engagement you will attend a 3 weeks Graduate Introduction Program for graduates abroad (Spain) to ensure you have a solid understanding of Cognizant’s culture and processes. You have the opportunity for further training and support by our own Academy to help you achieve your long-term career goals. In addition to your day to day project manager, we’ll assign a mentor to ensure you get all the help and support you need to start your career on the best footing.
New hire training normally starts in January, April or September. These are also the moments when you will start.
As soon as possible you will be assigned to our account team to work with experienced Cognizant associates delivering complex solutions as we would like to ensure that you get practical working experience from the beginning.
- (min) Bachelor’s degree with MBA, preferably in Business or Economy, or other related majors
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (in Dutch AND in English)
- Nil or maximum 1 year work experience
- You must be authorized and eligible to work freely in the EU
- The opportunity to be part of a young and fast growing organization;
- An open, international and multicultural environment;
- Access to further training through our own Cognizant Academy to ensure professipoponal development;
- The opportunity to work for large multinational clients.