- Expired opportunity:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
Treasury and Trade Solutions Full-Time Analysts - EMEA (Deleted)
London, United Kingdom
Progress Starts Here
Citi’s Treasury & Trade Solutions (TTS) Full-Time Program offers the ideal opportunity to hone your skills, build your professional network and establish a long-term career with us. Because at Citi, career growth is not a question of if – but when.
Part of our Institutional Clients Group, TTS works with international clients to streamline financial processes and make transactions seamless. It provides innovative solutions to public sector clients, corporations and financial institutions in more than 120 countries, including 99 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. Don’t worry if all this is new to you as training will quickly bring you up to speed and help you to excel.
What the Programs involve
The two-and-half-year Full-Time Analyst Program starts in August/September with four weeks’ training. You’ll then rotate across three departments, where you’ll gain hands-on experience of different TTS business lines and functions to build a broad skillset and accelerate your career growth.
Your time will be spent doing any or all of the following:
- Supporting the team in identifying and executing complex cash management structures to the world’s largest corporates
- Analyzing transaction flows of the world’s largest financial institutions
- Taking part in front-end technological developments for the financial transaction space
- Working and supporting more than 50 different geographies across EMEA to deliver the best solutions to our clients
- You’re in your penultimate/final year of university, or have graduated with a 2:1 or equivalent in any discipline – we know that anyone, not just those with business degree, can have a knack for business, so we’re open to all disciplines
- You have 320 UCAS points or equivalent
- You have an interest in business
- You are, ideally but not necessarily, fluent in a second language
And that’s not all. We want motivated individuals, who are eager to start their careers at a premier firm, think globally and have an innovative outlook on business. We also look for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn and develop a deep understanding of the financial industry, success in team environments
- Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
Closing date for applications: Friday 9th December