- Expired opportunity:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
Securities Services, Summer Analyst (Europe, Middle East, and Africa) (Deleted)
London, United Kingdom
You're the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi is looking for summer analysts to join the Securities Services team in London. Securities Services combines specialised expertise, comprehensive capabilities and the power of Citi’s global network to help our clients meet their performance objectives across asset classes, strategies and geographies. We deliver customised middle-office, custody and investing and financing solutions to institutional, alternative and wealth managers. For intermediaries, our Direct Custody and Clearing division provides unrivalled asset servicing and transaction processing capabilities. If none of these terms make sense right now, that’s ok! Our internship is designed to help you increase your knowledge, so whatever your degree is in we will give you the training and support you need to excel.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The ten week summer analyst program starts in June and you will be placed within a team, where you will be given real work and projects to complete. Successful summer analysts will be considered for a full time position after graduation
Your time here will look something like this...
- You will spend time learning and building your knowledge on how our business operates
- Working on a business relevant projects
- Assist in preparing internal documentation and presentations for the team
- Meeting seniors and building your network across the business through shadowing and a variety of networking opportunities
Who we think will be a great fit...
You are highly motivated, willing to take risks and have a genuine interest in investing and financing solutions. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
- High level of drive, initiative and adaptability
- A passion for business and the financial markets
- Natural communicator with the ability to build strong relationships
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn and success in team environments
- Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
- Interest in business
Applications will close on the 9th December 2016. We will begin to review applications before the deadline and therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
We want to hear from you if...
- You are in your penultimate/final year of university and pursuing a degree in any discipline
- You have a 2:1 or equivalent and 320 UCAS points or equivalent
- You have an interest in business
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer