- Expired opportunity:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
Capital Markets Origination, Summer Analyst (Europe, Middle East and Africa) (Deleted)
London, United Kingdom
You're the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi’s Institutional Clients Group is looking for summer analysts to join the Capital Markets Origination (CMO) team in London. The CMO business works with our corporate and government clients to develop structure and implement financing packages to meet their capital needs. The division is comprised of over 20 different groups that provide many traditional Investment Banking experiences (managing client relationships and working with them to develop strategic and tactical financing plans), while also incorporating a heavy focus on the ever-changing markets, similar to Sales & Trading.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The CMO summer analyst program trains and grows key players in today’s changing economic environment, and will equip them with the knowledge and training they need to help companies and governments raise capital in new and innovative ways. The 10 week summer analyst program starts in June and will kick off with a week of training, followed by two rotations within CMO. Successful summer analysts will be considered for a full time position after graduation.
Your time here will look something like this...
- Contribute to overall fixed income and equity relationships
- Work and interact with corporate clients
- Originate, market, structure, and execute fixed income and equity transactions
- Demonstrate ways to limit interest rate and credit risk through the use of derivatives
Who we think will be a great fit...
If you enjoy research, sales, and persuasion, the Citi CMO summer analyst program is a great step forward in your career. A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We’ll also be looking for the following:
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industryIntellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Commitment to personal growth and career development including mobility and flexibility. You also have a strong desire to learn, are proactive, building rapport and relationships in team environments
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
Applications will close on the 9th December 2016. We will begin to review applications before the deadline and therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
We want to hear from you if…
- You have a 2:1 or equivalent in any discipline
- You have 320 UCAS points or equivalent
- You are fluent in a second language (desirable, but not required)
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer