- Expired opportunity:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
Corporate Banking, Full Time Analyst (Europe, Middle East and Africa) (Deleted)
You're the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi’s Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for full-time Analysts to join the Corporate Banking team in Amsterdam. Corporate Bankers are relationship-focused finance professionals responsible for understanding the wide range of complex financial issues facing our clients around the world. As a Corporate Banker, you will drive the client dialogue on capital structure, liability management, liquidity and funding strategies, risk management, and investment solutions. Unique to Citi, Corporate Bankers are also responsible for deciding where to invest the firm’s capital and executing on those investments. Corporate Bankers work in partnership with various Citi groups across the firm including Risk Management, Investment Banking and the Capital Markets Origination.
If none of these terms make sense right now, that’s ok! As a Corporate Banking Analyst, you will join a training program in London, where you will receive an in-depth education on a variety of these topics to learn the fundamentals of the Analyst role and introduce you to Citi’s culture. So whatever your degree is in we will give you the training you need to excel.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The Analyst Program starts in mid July and begins with six/eight week in-depth training program. You will then be placed with a Corporate Banking team to work with for the duration of the Program. By the third year of the program, Analysts will have the opportunity to take advantage of internal mobility opportunities.
Your time here will look something like this...
- Conduct accounting and financial statement analysis, cash flow modeling and capital markets analysis
- Complete fundamental risk and credit analysis
- Liaise with product partners
- Assist in the presentation and development of new ideas to clients
- Structure deals
We want to hear from you if...
- You are in your penultimate/final year of university or graduated
- You have a 2:1 or equivalent in any discipline
- You have 320 UCAS points or equivalent
- You are fluent in an additional European language (desirable, but not required)
Who we think will be a great fit...
A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn and success in team environments
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape is a plus, but not required
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
We will recruit on rolling basis, and therefore encourage you to apply promptly.
Before you apply have you visited our 'Career Inspiration Page'? Head over to learn more about life at Citi, ask a question or get handy tips from the previous Q&A