Autumn 2017 - Graduate Trainee Programme: Account Management & Business Development Associate
London, United Kingdom
Are you driven by results and achieving goals? Would you like to interact with C-level executives from some of the world’s leading companies?
At CEB, we are seeking entry level and experienced Associates to engage senior-level executives, proactively schedule and confirm sales meetings, participate in cold-calling and sales lead generation campaigns.
Learn from truly exceptional sales talent.
We offer a sales training program designed to support on-the-job activities. This curriculum will provide you with the essential skills and business acumen to become world-class sales professionals, and build successful careers. We will help strengthen your strategic thinking, business writing, and problem solving skills, which are key competencies for increased selling potential and to advance to the next level at CEB.
The program is designed to transition you into an Associate Director level Individual Contributor role (Business Development/Account Manager) in 24-36 months. There are 3 levels in the program:
- Level1- Associate – Commercial and business fundamental
- Level 2- Specialist – Demand generation and conversion/customer value delivery
- Level 3- Senior Specialist – Business results managementFind out more here.
How Do Associates Make an Impact?
- Prospect and make outbound calls to business leads and qualified companies to meet sales goals.
- Partner with Sales Executives and Account Managers to create customized plans for sales territories, support sales cycle success, and drive urgency.
- Educate prospective members – over the phone -- on the value of CEB’s renowned products and services.
- Manage and respond to inbound requests from prospective or current members.
- Ensure members are leveraging CEB’s extensive offerings, and deliver high quality service to help drive future sales.
- Recruit members to attend events, such as webinars or roundtable discussions to demonstrate the continued value of membership.
- Ensure that Salesforce.com contains accurate account details and contact information for members and prospects.
A successful candidate will possess:
- Undergraduate degree qualified (any discipline)
- Ideally a minimum of 9 months experience in a sales / new business support function (inside sales, prospecting, sales support), and able to demonstrate an exemplar service ethic whilst contributing to individual and team goals
- Goal and action orientated with ability and desire to work towards revenue targets within a team environment
- High level of comfort and determination when dealing with challenging situations, i.e. objection handling, overcoming gatekeepers etc.
- Solid organisation, multi‐tasking and prioritisation skills, including an acute attention to detail
- Forward thinking and solutions orientated approach at all times
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to engage a senior – level audience
- Strong MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills are required, and any knowledge of CRM databases (such as Salesforce.com) would be an advantage
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefit package including Medical Cover, Dental Cover, Group Personal Pension Scheme, Season Ticket Loan, Eye Care (free eye tests plus subsidized spectacles), Discounted gym membership and a Range of local discounts, e.g. theatre tickets, etc.
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to nearly 90% of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100, and more than 70% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists within a variety of intellectually stimulating careers. Learn more about our global opportunities at cebcareers.com.
CEB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.