You want to build awesome stuff and have an influence on its architecture and outline. You also want to work with fantastic, dedicated people that like what they're doing. We do too.
Others were busy celebrating their hollow sweet sixteen parties. You were coding, building stuff that made your life easier. You think that programming is a lifestyle instead of just a job: you invent just because it is epic. Blending a no-nonsense attitude with curiosity and enthusiasm, you like getting knee-deep in stuff like code abstraction and backend architecture. You know your coding patterns and you're so abstract in your thinking that you continuously see the recurrence in that what others see as coincidence.
We do not care much about function titles. Coding Champion, Developer, Master of the Universe: whatever floats your boat. We have several teams that work on our backend and mobile platforms. You'll join one of them and work with a group of hugely passionate people. Instead of continuously cleaning up other people's mess, you will have the chance to really buImild projects from scratch. No bullshit, just tangible freedom and responsibility right from the start.
Intrigued? Apply on our company website!
- Passion for what you work on
- A great sense of responsibility
- Insightfulness and a hawk's eye for detail
- Resourcefulness, thinking creatively and optimistically
- The ability to code in either Java, C/C++, Objective C or PHP
Some stuff we've been doing in the past few months:
- Building an object-relational database (ORM)
- Connecting our systems to the international payment infrastructure (the BGPv4 of the payment world :) )
- Biometrics baby!