International Support Guide
International Support Guru
No country or culture is alike. As a true globetrotter, you know this to be true and even more so for customer service. Empathy flows from your heart right to our customers, from Berlin to Miami and from Sao Paulo to Tokyo. Whether it’s sending a quick Tweet or writing an email on a complex issue, you are only satisfied when you leave the customer not only happy, but a bunq ambassador. And as our Support Guru, you do even more.
So, what can you expect? You will be responsible for rolling out a new international support department. We want you to pinpoint crucial cultural differences between users in various countries and translate them into practical solutions that you directly implement. You don’t have to build everything from the ground up - you optimise our current support process and apply it to different countries. You do all of this based on numbers; your head is filled with plots and charts with a different axis for each type of user.
You navigate social media like the millennial you are. Even on your time off you admire how companies like Nike and Netflix communicate with you and you understand why it works. You always think of innovative ways to improve not only yourself, but everyone on your team. Sounds like you? Let’s talk! Hit the button below to apply.
What we like to see
- Bachelor degree
- Fluent in English and German (or any other European language ;-))
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience abroad is a huge plus
- You love tech and social media
- Some experience with setting up and working on projects
- Flexibility, you don’t mind working weekends or at night
What you get
- A unique opportunity to kickstart a multilingual support team
- Freedom and responsibility from day one
- The best food (and drinks!) to keep your engine running
To work in a highly dedicated, international team with the best in tech, law, finance and marketing