As a result of our growing practice we are looking for several Management Analysts to support our team. We are looking for exceptionally bright and motivated young professionals to join the Dutch office based in Amsterdam.
- Are you keen to get cross industry consulting experience?
- Would you like to work with the brightest minds in the industry?
- Are you ready to be visible in a consultancy organization that has the opportunity and excitement of a small business practice in Amsterdam, backed by the strength and resources of one of Europe's largest consulting firms?
If you answered all three questions with a yes, we are looking for you!
As a Management Analyst you will immediately start working with our clients in Telecommunications, Energy and FMCG sectors, where you will be responsible for delivering (sub) projects. You will also be coached and supervised by an experienced team of colleagues, so you can be sure of a flying start.
In this role we expect from you the following:
- You independently deliver deliverables and (part)results within a bigger project in the field of digital transformation, operational excellence, data analytics, technological innovation and business-IT alignment;
- You are flexible in getting to work in various expertise’s and quickly assimilate the work;
- You are able to inspire the client and keep him satisfied with the way you work and deliver results;
- You support at drafting and developing commercial proposals;
- You actively support the development of activities for our growing practice within the European BearingPoint network.
- A starter or young professional with a maximum of 2 years work- or internship experience;
- A relevant Master’s degree, preferably with a technical and/or (organizational) economical focus;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Some knowledge and experience with subjects as business transformation, operational excellence, process optimization and change management;
- Ability to empathize and well-developed listening skills;
- A customer-, and results oriented and proactive attitude;
- A representative appearance and independent attitude;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (fluent in Dutch and English).
- An inspiring and dynamic (international) working environment;
- Working in a multidisciplinary team with talented, professional colleagues;
- Focus on personal and professional development;
- A steep learning curve with direct customer contact and the opportunity to have impact on our business;
- The BearingPoint 1000 days training program: a special tailored program, where you can explore yourself in different areas of our business. The philosophy of the foundation program (including the rotation within solutions) will stimulate faster development in core consulting and expertise skills and competencies;
- Excellent salary and benefits package, as a permanent contract, lease car, laptop, smartphone, various training and development opportunities, a collective pension scheme and collective health insurance.
Do you recognize yourself in the description above? Apply now!
We are always looking for talent!