Customer Success Representative (Internship)
Azavista is now looking for a Customer Success Representative with some B2B experience to join our central Amsterdam based office. You will be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience, onboarding our customers, roll - out plans, managing the customer accounts and proactively reducing churn.
- Creating and delivering customer success plans, including onboarding, roll out plans, engagement, retention, renewal and upselling.
- Managing and delivering educations for our customers.
- Managing customer queries and ensuring customer satisfaction, effectively increasing the average CLV.
- Creating and managing a NPS rating system.
- Bringing in##telligent product feedback and recommendations from customers back to the Sales and technical teams.
- Identifying metrics for tracking the success of your efforts.
- Passionate about Customer Success, problem solving and people.
- Excellent English writing and communication skills.
- You are organized and manage processes from start to finish, prioritizing multiple tasks.
- You are sales minded and are comfortable up selling to customers to provide an improved product experience..
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with customers and potential customers as well as stakeholders and external partners.
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Economics, IT or Business-related focus.
- Entry level or 1 year of working experience.
- Knowledge of the software or events industry is a plus
- Ability to build a global customer success experience.
- Ability to experience the dynamics of a fast growing startup with large well-known customers.
- Attractive remuneration.
We believe that interns have an important role in our sales and marketing organization. It is our vision to hire candidates which are of exceptional talent and can be offered a full-time position when the internship ends.