- Opportunity expired:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
Electronics Engineer (Expired)
ATMOS UAV is a techno-starter that is located in the high tech region of Delft. We are specialized in the design and production of hybrid drones for professional mapping applications. Our next big step is to introduce our unique hybrid drone technology onto the global market.
During your internship you will strengthen our team with the common goal to successfully launch our product in the drone market. In this exciting phase we are looking for enthusiastic interns (both part time and full time) who want to gain practical experience on:
- Creating schematics for electronic systems
- PCB design for autopilot and peripheral systems
- Electronic simulations
- Creating prototype circuits to be used in flight tests
During this period, you will:
- Experience the start-up atmosphere
- Become part of our ambitious team
- Work with real robotics in a highly innovative and challenging industry
- Learn to work in a multidisciplinary team on one common goal
- Have the opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas