- Opportunity expired:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
Software engineer (Expired)
ATMOS UAV is a techno-starter that is located in the high tech region of Delft. We are specialized in the design and production of hybrid drones for professional mapping applications. Our next big step is to introduce our unique hybrid drone technology onto the global market.
During your internship you will strengthen our team with the common goal to successfully launch our product in the drone market. We are looking for driven and creative interns to work on ground control software, flight control algorithms, navigation routines or flight data analysis in order to improve the performance of our aircraft. During this period you will:
- Experience the start-up atmosphere
- Become part of our ambitious team
- Solve challenging problems in your field of interest
- Work with real robotics in a highly innovative and challenging industry
- Learn to work in a multidisciplinary team on one common goal
- Improve existing en implement new control algorithms
- Test your software on our flying prototypes
- Ensure that man and machine work together
- Process data from test flights to improve flight software
- Have the opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas