- Opportunity expired:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
Customer Success Manager (Expired)
We’re in the business of making sales people look awesome and we do that by providing them all of the insight they need to engage with their customers, in one handy platform. Sitting behind the platform is a team of people who are on hand to ensure that our customer experience is world class. We’re a small company making a big splash in the market!
Our team is made up of passionate people from a variety of backgrounds who all enjoy going the extra mile to ensure that this exciting adventure we are on is successful.
If that sounds like the sort of thing you want to be part of then we want to hear from you.
Our software is delivered as a managed service and as part of that service we are committed to ensuring our customers remain happy and attain lifetime value. We achieve this through a world-class offering, great service and superb partnerships with our customers, the latter being driven by the Customer Success Management (CSM) team.
As a CSM you have the ultimate aim of driving renewals and (where appropriate) additional revenue from our Enterprise customer base.
To achieve this, you are responsible for their success and resulting happiness.
You don’t need to have lots of experience of this particular role, what we’re really looking for is a burning desire to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
Highly motivated, customer oriented and organised candidates will find this position hugely rewarding.
As a growing company, you’ll find that no two days are the same at Artesian and there’s plenty of opportunity to get involved in projects outside of your primary remit. Below is a guide as to the typical things you'll find yourself doing:
- You will be assigned a dedicated selection of companies with whom to work
- Create and review tailored success plans for each of these customers; ensuring alignment is maintained throughout the subscription period
- Closely monitor adoption rates, trends and identify areas of best practice or in need of attention
- Hold regular review meetings or calls with your contacts to review status and define approach for goal attainment
- Disseminate best practices to customers, helping drive value/success achievement, adoption and customer retention
- Consult with senior level decision makers to determine best approach in leveraging product solutions as well as maximising the client’s ROI
- Achieve or exceed renewal and growth targets, providing management with an accurate forecast and risk analysis (health) of assigned accounts
- Identify up-sell or cross-sell opportunities within the customer and work collaboratively with the Commercial Team to drive add-on and renewal revenue
- Build strong client relationships throughout our customers sales’ teams
- Develop and perform company and customer-specific Service demos
- Escalate critical customer issues to appropriate team within Artesian for effective and timely resolution, ensuring expectations are set and met with the customer at all times
- Work collaboratively with the Artesian sales team to ensure co-ordinated customer approach, initiatives and messaging
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Degree educated
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Articulate, both verbally and written
- Excellent at being organised – you will be managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to use your interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others, both internally and with our clients
- Some experience of working in Sales or within a Sales environment is desirable
- Used to working with Microsoft Office and ideally CRM tools such as salesforce.com
- Confident enough to work with people from all levels of an organisation, from field level to executives
- Able to present to customers and potentially train them too
We’re not asking for much are we?
What you will get in return:
- The opportunity to join one of the fastest growing UK start-up companies
- Full corporate benefits after 3 months including Share Options in the company
We're looking for someone to join our team ASAP so if you’re interested in taking this further, please send CV and contact details to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org