Sunderland, United Kingdom
An internship at Arriva is a great way to gain some practical work experience while you are studying. Arriva offers a wide variety of possibilities, ranging from a full year to a placement during your summer break, or even part-time while you study. Interns face an exciting and challenging time at Arriva and obtain a great learning experience.
Our internships offer an insider’s view of one of Europe’s leading passenger transport organisations. It gives you the opportunity to work on a variety of assignments that help gain an understanding of how Arriva operates, giving you plenty of opportunities to show your potential and explore internal career opportunities, and maybe even join the Arriva Graduate Programme once you have completed your degree.
For further information about the Arriva Graduate Programme, click here.
The exact role that you fulfil during your internship and the availability of opportunities will depend on the country, the location and the period of time that you apply for.
To apply for an internship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Currently be a student
- Have the right to work in the country to which you are applying
- Speak fluent English and/or the local language of the country that you are applying for
To apply for an internship at Arriva, send an email to our local contact (details per country in below tabs) and we will check for suitable opportunities that fit your profile and preferences.
To apply for an internship in UK, please send an email to: email@example.com:
- Cover letter (give a short introduction of yourself and specify why you want to do an internship at Arriva, why you would be a good candidate, what business area you are interested in and what period of time you would be available)
- A copy of your school/university registration
- We will contact you to let you know if there are any suitable opportunities available.