Graduate Noise Consultant - London / Warrington
London, United Kingdom
We offer a dynamic challenging job with international focus in a pleasant working climate, attention to education and a competitive remuneration package reflecting the seniority of the role. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunity for impact and freedom for initiatives. Given the international spread of the business a certain level of flexibility in working hours is important.
- Undertake acoustic assessments supported by senior members of the team;
- Undertake acoustic and other environmental monitoring surveys across the UK as directed by senior team members;
- Data analysis, manipulation and interpretation to support in the preparation of technical reports;
- 3D Modelling using proprietary acoustic modelling software;
- Assisting with the preparation of acoustic proposals, bids and marketing material;
- Being familiar with, and compliant with, relevant H & S regulations and promoting a culture of awareness within the team; and,
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as required from time to time by your manager or ARCADIS.
Qualifications / Experience:
- A BSc degree (or similar) with a science, mathematics, environmental or acoustic focus/content;
- High level of proficiency in using the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word and Excel;
- Good English language communication and written skills;
- Good Mathematics skills;
- Highly motivated and committed;
- Good team player with excellent time management skills;
- Must be eligible to work in the UK and have all required VISAs; and,
- A full UK driving license
Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets. We are 27,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate €3.4 billion in revenues. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world. Arcadis. Improving quality of life.
This role is more than a standard next step. It’s a chance to move into a business where you can go as far as you want. You can explore our world further by visiting our website or talking to us. However, we are keen to know about yours. What ambitions do you hold for the future? What challenges keep you up at night, and put a spring in your step in the morning. Your answers are important to us. We need people who can see the bigger picture. Who can bring their experience to life with spark and imagination, and are passionate about playing their part in our story.
What We Offer:
We offer a fantastic working environment where you own your destiny and will be encouraged to forge a successful career. In addition, we offer some excellent benefits, such as:
- Highly competitive salary
- Pension matched to 8%
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Annual Leave, with option to purchase additional days
- Annual Professional Institution Subscription Paid
- Tax Free Season Ticket Loan
- Flexible Benefits Scheme, including Cycle to Work and Childcare Vouchers
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Birthday Vouchers
- Long Term Service Awards
- Refer a Friend Scheme that rewards you for every successful introduction you make
Opportunities like this are rare. Don’t miss out on a chance to put yourself in a place where great things can happen. Get in touch now to let us know that you’re interested in making a move.