Junior Account Manager
London, United Kingdom
Amazon has a fantastic 12 month opportunity for a creative & detail-oriented Junior Account Manager looking to expand their understanding of the Display Advertising industry in a fast paced, hands-on role. You’ll play a key part of our Display Advertising program in the UK, where you’ll have the opportunity help creating smart effective campaigns for new and repeat advertisers. As a Junior Account Manager you will gain a deep understanding of Amazon's Display Advertising products and our technical & operational capabilities. You’ll learn when and how we can create custom opportunities as well as build the skills to turn this into a concise and compelling presentation to delight our clients. You’ll work closely with teams across all of Display Advertising Services including product development, operations, and the wider Amazon teams including technology teams and business units plus external advertising agencies and key clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Overall client satisfaction – ensuring their needs are met, communicating campaign progress and measuring progress to proactively address issues and develop solutions.
- Manage client experience to ensure flawless execution and high renewal rate - this includes all aspects of advertiser campaign planning, launch execution, optimisation with particular focus on campaign analysis and reporting.
- Working closely with advertising agencies and clients to ensure Amazon provides a great experience throughout the campaign process
What you will learn:
- Develop display advertising proposals that are aligned with the advertisers' objectives and budgets.
- Assess the most appropriate product offerings and combinations. Confirm product/inventory availability and pricing; coordinate with the appropriate internal stakeholders on any custom/sponsorship components; develop presentations and uphold a high bar for presentation and proposal accuracy and quality
- Gain an understanding of the publisher side end-to-end process of online display advertising
- Either recently attained or working towards a Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Marketing, Advertising or Business preferred
- An active interest in online marketing and advertising
- An exceptional eye for detail, ability to problem solve and given the fast paced nature of our division, the aptitude to multi task
- Show a passion for customer focus and with the role being client facing we are looking for excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and the ability to quickly pick up new systems
- An organised approach and a real team player
We will also make sure you’re well rewarded. We offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to join Amazon’s graduate scheme.
Our Deadline is December 16th 2016. We would encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.