- Opportunity expired:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
European Pre-Masters Internship Programme (Expired)
London, United Kingdom
This is a programme for top European graduates looking to kick-start an international business career in London. You will join our Client Service Team for 6-12 months before either leaving us to complete your Masters programme or joining us as a full-time Associate.
AlphaSights is a next-generation information services firm with offices in New York, London, Dubai, and Hong Kong. We operate at the nexus between our global client base (decision-makers from private equity, hedge funds, consultancy and corporate strategy) and experienced industry practitioners who bring highly relevant insight and expertise to our clients’ decisions. Founded in 2008, we are now a worldwide team of 250+ and growing rapidly.
Working alongside Associates and more senior members of the team, you will contribute to projects exploring diverse sectors and geographies. Your responsibilities will include researching different markets and identifying individuals with a precise expertise profile. You will communicate regularly with thought leaders from industry, thereby directly generating revenue for the business. The role is stimulating, challenging and rewarding; expect to work on multiple and varied projects at once and be involved in client projects from briefing through to delivery. At the end of the programme, you will have the opportunity to make a fast-tracked application to join us as a full-time Associate after your Masters Degree. We will also accept applications at this time from those who decide to forgo further study and continue progressing their career at AlphaSights.
- Comprehensive business induction training (two weeks)
- Continued on-the-job training
- Sector education: Introduction to our clients’ businesses (private equity, consulting, capital markets, corporates)
- Mentor (member of our Client Service Team acting as your coach)
- Buddy (responsible for overall development and pastoral care)
- CV workshops and career guidance from our team
What we're looking for
We are a high-energy firm and you will only flourish if you thrive on challenges. Successful applicants will also demonstrate the following:
- Strong academic credentials in any field
- Excellent communication skills with a natural aptitude for connecting with people
- A natural curiosity and an ambition to expand your horizons
- A genuine interest in business
- Business fluent in English
- Native or near-native level fluency in another European language
Not sure if AlphaSights is for you? Sign up for our next insight event to find out more: alphasights.com/careers/grad..