IT/Web Development Stage
For our growing team we are looking for a smart and enthusiastic Web Development / IT-facility Intern to strengthen our tech team. This internship is an excellent opportunity to increase your development and IT skills in a fast-paced, international startup environment. You will be challenged with multiple tasks, from web development to technology management, which will ensure a steep learning curve. The internship is available immediately in full-time or part-time.
As Web Development / IT-facility Intern you'll be assisting our team in...
- Maintaining a Magento web store.
- Creating custom Magento extensions.
- Writing well structured code and aiming for the best user experience and maintainability.
- Working together with colleagues of Design and Marketing to create campaigns, improve usability and implement A/B tests.
- Day-to-day IT-related tasks.
The successful candidate will be passionate about all aspects of web development, has an excellent eye for detail and has experience with web development or is willing to learn this quickly.
Have a bachelor's degree or are following a bachelor in Computer Science, Information Science, Software Development or similar. Are a strong team player. Have eye for detail and sense of style. Have excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- To be part of a young and ambitious team.
- Personal development opportunities.
- An exciting product domain: web, mobile and e-commerce.
- A growing organization where you can contribute strongly to architecture design and company culture.
About Ace & Tate
We want to provide you with the possibility to match your frames with every occasion and all of your favourite styles, as we know how important it is to be able to change your look at anytime you want. Therefore, we design quality handmade frames at a fair price, €98/£89 and €248/£179 (varifocal), a price that includes prescription lenses. Transparency, best-in-class service and a stellar customer experience are key to our brand philosophy as we continue to make eyewear an accessible accessory for all.
If you are interested and recognize yourself in this profile, please send us your CV and cover letter via this link: aceandtate.de/jobs?gh_jid=76... We’re excited to tell you more about our plans in detail.