- Opportunity expired:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
Internship Truly Human within the HR Talent Strategy Team (Expired)
Let your talent and passion come together during your internship at one of our Corporate Functions departments. You will bring organizations and communities together all around the globe. If you are an ambitious, innovative, proactive student with great people skills and you want to gain experience within a large international consulting firm? Now is your chance! Are you ready for the adventure? We are looking forward to meeting you!
Your job as the Talent strategy intern is to support the Truly Human program which ambitions to make Accenture the most truly human organization in the digital age. This means you are responsible for organizing workshops and events for the Truly Human program, an employee engagement program focusing on wellbeing, inclusion, and purpose. Besides this, your core tasks will be coordinating and optimizing our ‘Truly Energized’ program and organizing health checks that further support and improve employee wellbeing. You will work within a motivated and energetic team and use your flexible mindset to cooperate while simultaneously taking on your own responsibilities.
Place in the organization
Corporate Functions supports and manages our organization’s activities by providing shared corporate services, such as Finance, HR and Recruitment, Legal, Procurement, Facilities & Services, and Marketing & Communications
• You get energy from collaborating with others to make ideas a reality and optimize existing initiatives. You like to challenge yourself and to keep learning.
• You have an affinity with professional and/or personal development and are motivated to work on topics related to well-being, mindfulness, inclusion, and purpose. And you have experience in project management, organizing events or workshops.
• You thrive in a flexible, fast-paced environment and can verbally and textually express yourself, in both Dutch as English.
What can we offer you
Within Accenture, we offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will receive a lot of responsibility and will be guided by a team of experienced consultants. You will work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. You will also receive a compensation and a laptop.
• Period: 5 or 6 months
• Hours per week: 40
• Location: Amsterdam: Flexible workplace (work among our colleagues)
• Start date: February 1, 2018
Are you interested?
Are your ready to join Accenture as Intern Truly Human within the HR Talent Strategy Team and change the world around you? Apply online or send your resume and cover letter to Anniek Hilderink via email@example.com. For questions about this position feel free to call (020) 5723914.