SMB Customer Experience Associate
Lisbon Avenue, Twickenham, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a job abroad and gain experience in a big international firm based of a fortune 500 company? Then this is your chance!
Customer service individual focused on SMB customer base of a Fortune 500 company. Success in this position requires exceptional customer service skills, and desire to apply problem solving skills; ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results.
Place in the organization
Accenture is operating a global Digital Customer Marketing Centre of Excellence for a global Fortune 100 technology company. The Customer Marketing Centre of Excellence is responsible for the production, execution and optimization of highly-personalized digital direct marketing campaigns, including the development of campaign lists, personalized HTML emails and landing pages, campaign deployment, post-campaign reporting and premium account optimization services.
• Providing support to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) based in EMEA through different channels - chat, email and phone
• Providing product and tool support to improve the overall experience and drive higher product adoption and spend
• Ability to identify trends and solve problems facing multiple SMB clients
• Responsibility for helping SMB customers drive results via their marketing campaigns through consultation, education, and support, demonstrating the value of the clients SMB advertising solutions
• Provide vital product insights and feedback on client products
• Demonstrate speed, agility, critical-thinking, problem-solving skills and ability to ramp quickly
• Able to adapt to continuously evolving SMB needs to help clients grow their business on the advertising platform
• Professional customer service skills: solutions mind-set, helping nature, passion for the customer and customer experience
• Resolve customer issues in a timely manner, pro-actively communicate to clients on progress and pro-actively identify areas where clients can improve how they use our solutions
• Focus on SMB customer satisfaction by driving the right product adoption for the right customer
• Consultative selling and customer empathy mind-set
• Self-driven with attention to detail and follow-through
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills
• Work experience in marketing or technology
• BA or BS degree in Marketing, Economics, Computer Science, or another related field
Required Skills and Experience:
• Familiarity with online advertising products and social media
• Fluency in English and full fluency in Dutch
• Must have exceptional grammar and typing accuracy skills
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Work experience with internationally distributed teams is a plus
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries.
Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
• A flight to Lisbon
• Help with getting an accommodation
• Internet & Phone
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.