Stage Accenture Smart Grid Services - Blockchain and the Grid
Stage Accenture Smart Grid Services – Blockchain and the Grid
Blockchain technology is a disruptive technology that breaks the status quo, opens markets and breaks the position of middle man. It’s innovative, transparent and decreases bureaucracy. Since a Blockchain can represent anything of value like a eurocent, a share in a company and even a kilo-watt hour of energy, questions arise if Blockchain technology can be of value in our to-be energy sector.
As an Accenture intern, you will look into the Blockchain technology and investigate the potential use and value of Blockchain technology for grid operators. Can it help to increase their efficiency and decrease current expenses?
Place in the organization
Accenture Smart Grid Services (ASGS) helps delivering innovative business solutions to support the modernization of electric, gas and water network infrastructures. Accenture is at the forefront of the evolution to a smarter grid. From generation to in-home energy management, from strategic blueprints to operational data analytics, and from the board room to the operations center. Accenture provides the experience and skills, global resources, proven methodologies and industry-leading technology assets utilities need to realize the vision of a more intelligent grid.
Are you the perfect candidate?
- You are a Master student, in the final year of your graduation from university, preferably a specialization in the areas of: Computer Science, Mathematics, Energy, Engineering;
- You have affinity with Blockchain Technology, Smart Grids, Energy, Gas, Water;
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- You can work independently and you are a hands-on kind of person;
- You can work with Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- You do not mind to work on a project base
- You have a high level of motivation and drive;
- You are eager to learn;
What can we offer you?
Within Accenture we offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will get a lot of responsibility. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses.
- You will be guided by a team of experienced consultants;
- You will receive a compensation and a laptop;
- You will gain knowledge and expertise of Accenture;
- You will gain experience within a large international consulting firm;
- You will expand your professional network;
- Period:at least 3 months
- Hours a week: 40
- Location: Amsterdam: Flexible workplace (work among our colleagues)
- Startdate: immediately
We are looking forward to meet you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your cv and application letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact email@example.com.
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.