- Expired opportunity:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
Internship: ERP Cloud and Artificial Intelligence (Deleted)
Over the past few years the concept of ERP Cloud solutions has evolved from a buzzword into fairly mature solutions that are being adopted by many companies nowadays.
One area that’s still in its infancy in the world of enterprise applications is Artificial Intelligence (AI). Until recently AI based functionalities were very expensive due to limited and immature solutions available. However, due to fast pace of developments in this area and the decreasing prices of storage and computing power, AI capabilities have become more and more accessible.
Even large software vendors like Oracle realize that they have to start investing more in AI technology in order to be prepared for the future.
We all know AI as self-learning machines that work and react like humans. Since Enterprise applications are very much based on human interactions it’s only a matter of time that these two technologies will be merged in one platform and become a smart ERP system.
Imagine how AI can help managers with their decision making in the day-to-day business. For example: an invoice scanning solution that becomes more accurate after each document that you scan; a procurement system that automatically predicts the supply and demand based on historical purchasing data and makes suggestions for the procurement manager how much stock to order; an expense report system that informs expense auditors in case unusual patterns have been detected in employee spend.
The possibilities are limitless.
The central question in this internship is:
How to leverage AI in Oracle ERP Cloud solutions?
Other key questions:
- What is Artificial Intelligence (AI)?
- In what business areas or processes can AI be leveraged? (E.g. Reporting, Data processing, Procurement etc.) Where do you see the biggest potential?
- What advantages can it bring for the client?
- What AI solutions are currently already offered by Oracle or niece players?
- What risks/threats do you foresee? (e.g. if machines take over human jobs will human resources become indispensable?)
- Create a prototype AI functionality that can be used in combination with Oracle ERP Cloud. This can be a particular sub-process (e.g. OTC, PTP, RTR) or module (e.g. AR, AP, PO etc.) within ERP Cloud.
- Create a fact sheet how to use AI in in combination with ERP Cloud and what benefits it offers.
- The assignment can be tailored based on the student’s specific expertise or interest.
Place in the organization
Accenture is one of the world's largest independent providers of technology services. Our Technology professionals lead and implement highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver a wide range of challenging and global IT projects. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom- built applications the field of Analytics, Mobile, Cloud / SaaS and Digital.
Are you the perfect candidate?
- You are a graduate student (HBO) direction such as Business IT & Management or equivalent
- You have an interest in IT
- You are able to work independently
- You have good communication skills in both Dutch and English
- You are a team player
- You are eager to learn
What can we offer you?
Within Accenture we offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will receive a lot of responsibility. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses.
- You will be guided by a team of experienced consultants;
- You will receive compensation and a laptop;
- You will gain knowledge and expertise of Accenture;
- You will gain experience within a large international consulting firm;
- You will expand your professional network.
- Period:5 months
- Hours per week:40
- Location:Almere: Flexible workplace (work among our colleagues)
- Start date:01 of February 2017
We are looking forward to meet you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your CV and application letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Arjan Smit via email@example.com
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.