- Opportunity expired:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
Internship Recruitment Analyst (Location: Prague) (Expired)
Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 336,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Accenture’s Services workforce is a dedicated team of specialists who work on outsourcing projects for clients from different countries. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, and HR. Currently we are looking for talent people to join our international team in Prague as a:
Recruitment Analyst Intern
What are your responsibilities?
- Responsible for the recruiting pipeline;
- Acting as single point of contact for hiring managers, responsible for regular updates and communication about projects;
- Acting as single point of contact for designated candidates for all recruiting related questions and concerns;
- Active talent acquisition activities using differentiated sourcing channels and tools;
- Application screening and selection;
- Scheduling and conducting interviews;
- Ensuring all administration/documentation is received, completed and filed.
Are you our ideal candidate?
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills;
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn;
- Team player;
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook).
- Develop yourself in a dynamic international environment and gain valuable international work experience while working in a Dutch team;
- Competitive local salary + Health insurance
How to apply?
Please send your CV to Sander Boezen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.