Stage HR/Recruitment - Heerlen
Are you an HR student with organizational skills and do you want to gain experience within a large international consulting firm? This is your chance! The Accenture Recruitment team is looking for a HR/Recruitment intern in Heerlen.
As an intern within the Accenture recruitment team in Heerlen you will get the unique opportunity to run our Accenture recruitment internship office. Within this role, you are responsible for the recruitment process and engagement of interns within Accenture the Netherlands. This includes activities such as candidate selection, interview planning, stakeholder management (both internal as external), event organization (such as inhousedays and campus events) and recruitment marketing activities. Besides this, you will give HR guidance to the interns when needed. During your internship you collaborate with colleagues from different departments, which will give you the opportunity to get to know Accenture very well.
It is possible to work on your thesis during this internship for one day a week.
Place in the organization
The Accenture recruitment team is part of Corporate Functions. Corporate Functions supports and manages our organization’s activities by providing shared corporate services, such as Finance, HR and Recruitment, Legal, Procurement, Facilities & Services, and Marketing & Communications.
Are you the perfect candidate?
- You are a WO or HBO student, preferably a specialization in the areas of: Psychology, HR or another study which has affinity with HR;
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- You can work independently;
- High level of motivation and drive;
- Eagerness to learn;
What can we offer you?Within Accenture we offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will get a lot of responsibility. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses.
- You will be guided by a team of experienced consultants;
- You will receive a compensation and a laptop;
- You will gain knowledge and expertise of Accenture;
- You will gain experience within a large international consulting firm;
- You will expand your professional network;
- Period: 5-6 months
- Hours a week: 40
- Location: Amsterdam and Almere
- Startdate: October 1st 2016
We are looking forward to meet you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer´ and send us your cv and application letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Laura Mooi via email@example.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.