At 3D Hubs (like AirBnB for 3D printers) we are doing something that has never been done before; decentralising manufacturing by connecting people who want to 3D print to the people owning the machines. Today, 3D Hubs provides over 1 billion people access to a 3D printer within 10 miles of their home, that's almost 15% of the world population.
As developer in the 3D Hubs team you work on the core engine behind our platform. You will be responsible for building new features, creating tests and improving performance for the overall platform. You'll work in multidisciplinary teams on projects which directly impact the company's growth. Within these projects you'll have the freedom to set your own priorities closely together with the project-team.
Are you up for this challenge? Read on!
YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH, OR WANT TO BECOME AN EXPERT IN
- Single page applications;
- MVC Frameworks that combine well with latter. (we currently use Angular);
- Coffeescript, Jade and Sass.
- Get excited by shipping your solutions and getting them validated by users asap
- Are eager to teach your colleagues and share knowledge inside and outside the team
- Like to choose the right tool for the right job
- Have experience in test automation
- Enjoy a vibrant, creative and ever changing environment
- Free 3D printing and 3D scanning anytime, at our office;
- Network games currently trending: Red Alert & Unreal Tournament;
- Truly international
- Work with a rapidly expanding, international, young team of 25;
- Canal views, an awesome team, team events, weekly drinks;
- Real impact on our technical roadmap;
- Free daily lunch;
Please write a short note of motivation when applying. Click here to apply!